Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Interview with Cleo


I sat down and did an interview with Cleo from Deviate today. It was hard to schedule, what with her busy...oh who are we kidding, she’s got nothing but time. 

1. OK, let’s start off with an easy one. What is your name?

My name is Cleo Marie Perry. Well it’s supposed to be Cleo Marie Perry...we changed names so many times, I’m not sure what the last alias was.

2. Alias? What on earth did you need an alias for?

Uh...well that one’s kinda hard to explain, I mean I don’t think I was supposed to say that. 

3. It has been said that you are the result of an experiment. How does that make you feel?

What are you, my therapist? None of your business. *sticks out tongue*

4. How would you describe your best friend?

My best friend is Gabe. He is strong, smart, good-looking (and he doesn’t let you forget it either hehe) and extremely loyal. He and his younger brother, Jack, were the ones who came for me when I was...lost.

5. You said he was good-looking. Do you have a slight crush on him?

Oh, no. NO! He’s just a friend. Even if I did feel that way about him, it would certainly get old when women hit on him everywhere we go!

6. Who DO you have a crush on?

*blushes* Next question! *sees my expression* Ok, ok...I guess that’d be Jack. It's just he's so NICE and he pays attention and...Why are you getting so personal? 

7. This IS an interview, young lady! What do you expect?

Well I expected...

8. STOP that wasn’t the question! 
..........

9. Sooo...can I drive your car? Please?

Sure! Just as soon as I figure out where the hell I left it! *grins mischievously* 

10. One last question before we end. Can you tell me what “hotel cooties” are?

*blushes furiously* Well in my defense it WAS a nasty-looking place! I mean we very well could've caught some weird thing that caused  our flesh to melt off...right?

Thanks Cleo for taking the time to speak with us today. Come again anytime...only next time, maybe bring Jack or Gabe, too!


~Sally Slayer~

No comments:

Pin It