Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nano Update

I am SO FAR BEHIND on Nano, but never fear! There is still two more weeks to finish the other 40,000 words... LMAO!
If you want to check up on my progress, I have a couple of wordcount widgets on the upper right corner of my blog (probably not visible on mobile).
I am hereby grounded and am not allowed back on FB or any other internet site (except to update my wordcount on nanowrimo.org) for the rest of the day.

Anyways, here are a couple of fun pics to inspire me to keep going and also keep you occupied in my absence. ;)




No comments:

Pin It