Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Gettin antsy!

Looks like my final cover for The Dragon's Portal will be complete soon! The editor is furiously editing on it as well. Things seem to be falling into place at last!

Bobblehead Batman attempted to take over my Facebook page last night when I had grounded myself from the internet to accomplish more writing. I say attempted because his poor little arms are not quite long enough to reach the keyboard...Haha!

Another thing that has been distracting lately is this new game I have become addicted to: 4 Pics 1 Word. Is anyone else hooked on it? Crazy...

Oh, and I had a major revelation that got me out of my funk/writer's block yesterday while I was washing dishes (weird, I know). The part of Book 2 that I have been stuck on for over a week...well the scenes just seemed to play right out in my mind. Tied up some nice little loose ends that were vexing me, I'll tell ya. Anyway I had a great day yesterday (got 2 more chapters completed) and am working on a great day today, too! Happy Reading Folks!

No comments:

Pin It