Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm not a slacker!! Well, maybe a little lol...

All right, I'll admit. I haven't worked on writing anything today. I was watching Duchess play with the puppies we got Thanksgiving weekend. Hilarious and cute! I was going to attempt to get pics or a video because it was so adorable, but every time I looked outside they stopped. lol :D 
I do plan on working a little this afternoon (I was sick this weekend, and am still recooping). Other than whatever virus invaded my system this weekend, things are relatively normal (if such a thing exists lol). Have a great day, and happy reading!
 
 This one is Cherokee, she likes the ball.
 Loki is sleeeeepy. :)
 Here they both are with my oldest kiddo.
 Duchess wanted to play fetch, that's her specialty.
 Loki actually posed this time.

No comments:

Pin It