Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the official blog for Sally Slayer! Here you will find all sort of ramblings book related and caffeine induced. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for release dates for upcoming books!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Genius or a total dummy...

Ok, so I'm either really smart or really stupid...I just started nanowrimo and I'm already 9 days behind. It's a different story than the one I've been working on, but I think getting my mind off the little dilemma I've created on the one I've been working onwill help me figure out my issues. Well, anyway wish me luck, because I have 46,000 more words to get down before December! *bites fingernails*
Either way, hope you like this one. It even has a title: Tempest. If all goes well this weekend, I might even be willing to post a little teaser or excerpt for ya! ;) Well, back to the grind! Have a fun, yet safe weekend folks!
For more info about nanowrimo, go here.   http://www.nanowrimo.org

No comments:

Pin It